I popped a cyst on my mons pubis that was big and deep. Clear fluid came out and then when I squeezed it dark blood came spraying out of it.

Antibiotic ointment. Wash the area clean with soap and water. Apply an over the counter antibiotic cream/ointment, like neopsorin, to the raw area. Do not try to squeeze it any more. Depending on sexual practices, you may wish to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Drink enough water daily so that your urine is mostly colorless. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.