I have a small red bump on the head of my penis, closer to the tip. It is slightly sensitive but I wouldn't describe it as pain. What could this be?

Pathology

In brief: Need to examine

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests.
What you described is consistent with herpes. If you are sexually active you may wish to see a doctor for an evaluation and tests for sexually transmitted diseases. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Drink enough water daily so that your urine is mostly colorless. Practice safe sex.

In brief: Need to examine