Due to a heart attack in 2005 I had a stent to my LAD . I also have diffuse atheromatous disease to my RCA. So, what is the reason of Ramipril 1.25.

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Heart attack in 2005

Ramipril (& its family, the ACE inhibitors) have been shown to reduce the risk of heart attacks & vascular events (strokes) in pts who have had prior vascular events.
Your greatest risk factor for another stroke or future heart attack is the fact that you (claim you) had one in 2005. To reduce future risk, you should take Ramipril & also aspirin, statin (RCA disease), & beta-blocker (an "-olol").

In brief: Heart attack in 2005

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine