I have ms and get chronic migraines. Should I see an ophthalmologist as well as my neurologist for visual problems like double vision and trailing?

Start with neurolog. MS can cause doubling of vision which the neurologist can give you medication to help. If persistent and seems not to go away, then the ophthalmologist can be consulted to help with the doubling.