Hello, I have one swollen tonsil on the right side, no pain, no white spots, no difficulty swallowing just a bit discomfort in my right ear. Cough & co?

U Described symptoms. You have described your symptoms. Do you have a question? If you are looking for a diagnosis, then you should use HealthTap Prime or talk to your primary physicians, as there are many conditions which cause swollen tonsils & plugged ears. Strep throat, scarlet fever, tonsillitis, lymphoma, & viral infections are some of the causes. More info & space for communication is needed for good diagnosis.