I had colitis, Elev Bili & mild fatty liver since April mid.I took Low Fat, OK On Curb & med protein diet. No meat or greasy/junk food outside, No alch/soda.I'v lost 13lbs(218->205) till Aug 21st.Since Mon,I got bad stool & lost 3 lbs. Major illness?

Dr. Daniel Motola
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Get checked by a GI

Colitis and elevated bilirubin can be a sign of primary sclerosing cholangitis especially if your colitis is chronic.
Large majority of patients with PSC have ulcerative colitis. Though not all patients with ulcerative colitis have PSC. Since all the facts of your case are not available it's best to see a specialist to determine the answer to your question. I am concerned by the weight loss

In brief: Get checked by a GI

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: No

May be just mild indigestion or mild gastroenteritis, if it continues, see your doctor for evaluation, meanwhile increase oral fluids and bland diet.
Congrats on losing weight, continue dieting as you are, move, exercise is important not to lose weight, but to keep your shape and avoid complications of being sedentary, good luck

In brief: No

Dr. Andrea Brand