I suffer from panic disorder this morning I woke up feeling disconnected now I try to feel my heartbeat and I can't is that normal? what do I do?

Pathology

Do not try to find out your heart beat.
it is there. Please go on with your daily routine. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

Do not try to find out your heart beat.
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine