I've been feeling lightheaded, weak in the knees, with chest aches. My blood pressure & heart rate are low (82/59 & 57 BPM). How do I feel better?

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology

In brief: Exercises?

changing positions slowly,increasing activity, salt intake A check up may be necessary if it continues

In brief: Exercises?

Dr. Eric Saunders
Ophthalmology

In brief: Chest pain

You need to pick up the phone and dial 911 and go to the nearest emergency room now.

In brief: Chest pain

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
at 39 and at rest the symptoms are unlikely to be due to acute myocardial infarction but in the absence of history one cannot be sure Obviously if there is chest pain .if there is previous heart disease ,history of smoking ,patient is obese ,diabetic etc, then the 911 call would be appropriate!!
Dr. Vicken Poochikian