Due2the shortage of stimulents dr. Refuse2put me backom concerta. Is there anything I can take or do. That does what it did4me?

Shortage? Were you short on your script? There has been a shortage of a number of suppliers of ritalin, (methylphenidate) but not concerta... And this is generally a pharmacy issue. Seek clarification from your dr re: why he or she is not prescribing this anymore.
What's the diagnosis. What's your diagnosis? Add/adhd/sleep apnea/chronic fatigue? It's important to know because other options depend on the correct one. I am not aware of shortage of concerta, but even if there is one, it's not the only medication that is used, say for add/adhd. There are amphetamines, strattera, wellbutrin (bupropion) (second line), Clonidine used after all. It's not the end of the world (yet))!