How to cure premature greaying of hair?

Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: It depends-see below
Depending on how young you're talking about, there may be an underlying cause -- it's worth it to talk to your doctor. There are family tendencies to starting to gray in your 20's; if that's the situation, or if there's no underlying cause, the only 'cure' is hair dye.

In brief: It depends-see below
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Not to get old
If you can prevent getting old, then you can prevent premature graying of hair - that's what I have to say.
I cannot fight genetics. Some people's hair turns gray in their 20s, whereas others reach 50s without much of it. If you are bothered by your gray hair, you can resort to dying it, but don't try t fight genes - you will lose!

In brief: Not to get old
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc