My girlfriend and I dry humped with her underwear on. I found some pre-cum on underwear but for sure I didn't ejaculate on her, will she get pregnant?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Unlikely, but...

Considering the high fastidious requirements for sperms to survive, move, & swim to fertilize a timely waiting egg at right site & environment, the reported scenario poses a next to zero odd to conceive.
Nonetheless, still do HPT in a wk after missing period & repeat it in another wk if the first test is (-) & still in doubt. More? Ask...

In brief: Unlikely, but...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
It is nice of you to text: “This was very helpful. Thanks! Thank you Dr. James Lin. Your technical explanation reminds me with the sense of responsibility of doing that. I will be more cautious and have birth control. ” HealthTap and its doc appreciate your kindness, thanks, & trust. More on how to live a happy life? To peruse the Categories as shown on HOME of www.ForMeFirst.com. Best wish...
Dr. Adam Levy