Injured knee for 2 months knee popping, thigh bone hurts also hip hurts tingling through entire leg and numbing in bottom of foot not insured?

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: Sounds

like you have internal "derangement"(= cartilage tear) in your knee joint and the instability is remedied by overusing muscles in your thigh! You should have these symptoms evaluated and I see you are a US resident.
..why no insurance..apply for insurance via The Affordable Health Care Act ("Obamacare") depending upon your State you will be offered low cost or no cost insurance) Hope this helps! D

In brief: Sounds

Dr. Marsha Davis