4 bumps on my buttox and bikini line. Doctor did a visual inspection and said I have folliculits and skin lesion. Google shows herpes looks similar ?

Pathology

In brief: Go with doctor

Your doctor who examined you is in much position to address the issue than any one of us who have not seen you.
Avoid shaving the area as that may encourage in-grown hair. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: Go with doctor

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine