Whenever I eat dinner I am bloated with excessive air - I eat quickly and often don't chew thoroughly, but I wonder if I am intolerant to some types of foods? This really doesn't occur with breakfast or lunch, oddly, but I only have oatmeal or cereal

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management

In brief: Bloating

when you eat fast you do not chew properly and you also swallow a lot of air. I would first try to eat slowly and chew your food.
See if that changes things. Also avoid gassy foods like cauliflower, beans, chic peas etc..

In brief: Bloating

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Probably,...

You are most likely answering your own question.
It is indeed important to eat well, slowly and chew your food well. Eat less fatty foods and eat more fruits, vegetable, and white meat with increased fiber. Often, food allergies or intolerance are diagnosed by history, but there are some tests that can be run for food sensitivities as well. See your Dr, if symptoms persist. Best wishes.

In brief: Probably,...

Dr. Eric Weisman