Hello Dr. I am curious if I can have internal hemerroids and not show bleeding. The symptons seem to line up. But i have no bleeding. When I ?

Dr. Ashesh Patel

Yes, you can have internal hemorrhoids without any symptoms at all or you can have painless rectal bleeding.
High fiber diet and/or high fiber supplements are recommended to prevent hemorrhoids from developing or worsening. The only way to diagnosis internal hemorrhoids is by getting a colonoscopy done by a gastrointestinal (GI) specialist. You can see me for a referral to a GI doctor in DC or VA.

Dr. Ashesh Patel
Dr. Ashesh Patel
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine