Pain in right pubic area and the right testicle. Right testicle is relatively larger than left. What could this pain be? Havon this for 5 days!

Need more info. Your symptoms are significant. To give you an accurate answer would be difficult without knowing your medical history and an examination. I urge you to make an appointment with a urologist at a large medical institution as soon as possible. Your local medical society and/or your family physician can help guide you.