I am a 17 year old highschool runner and still don't have armpit hair. I feel like I should be faster than I am, but my body isn't mature enough...

In brief: Incomplete question

When you submit a question, you need to provide enough background information for site docs to review and a concise question that reflects the info submitted.
Do you have other signs of puberty?If you are relatively short and have few signs of puberty, you need to see your doc and get some testing done.You may have hormonal or other problems holding you back.

In brief: Incomplete question

Dr. Shontae Buffington