Hi im Trisha, and I would like to know whats best to do until my upcoming visit to the dentist.

Dr. Scott Peters
Dentistry - Pediatric

In brief: Good Hygiene

Start with good oral hygiene.
Keep your teeth as clean as you can and floss regularly. to get ready for your appointment you can come up with and write down any questions you have for the dentist when you are soon. Good Luck.

In brief: Good Hygiene

Start with good oral hygiene.
Dr. Scott Peters
Dr. Scott Peters
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Assuming

Assuming you are having no problems: 1.
Brush 2x/day for 2 full minutes by the clock with soft toothbrush and pea-sized portion of fluoridated toothpaste. 2. Floss gently but thoroughly every single day. 3. Avoid high sugar/starch or high acid foods.

In brief: Assuming

Assuming you are having no problems: 1.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Hasan Khondker

In brief: Brushing properly

Should be enough

In brief: Brushing properly

Should be enough
Dr. Hasan Khondker
Dr. Hasan Khondker

In brief: Regarding What ?

Please be more specific.

In brief: Regarding What ?

Please be more specific.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis