L had more fats in my body . What should I have to do to reduce it?

Dr. Scott Mitchell
Bariatrics
In brief: Decrease fat
In order to decrease fat you need to eat less (decrease your caloric intake) and increase your metabolism (exercise more).
You will not be able to work on getting rid of the problem areas of fat until you get down closer to your ideal weight. The only other way to reduce fat would be surgically with liposuction or other similar cosmetic procedures.

In brief: Decrease fat
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Lifestyle changes
The best way is to work on dietary adjustments: portion control, cut out sweetened drinks, limit alcohol, more vegetables/fruits, cut down on processed food.
..Stay active, exercise regularly. To eliminate "fats", you need to treat the whole body, can't focus on one particular area. Good luck.

In brief: Lifestyle changes
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen