Worried about protein in urine. Urea nitrogen 12 creatinine serum 0.6 eGFR 116.8 AST 20 alt 30 albumin 3.9 1+ blood and 1+ protein in urine.?

Stop worrying. 1+ protein in the urine is seldom a sign of anything at all. Most often, it's from standing up. Some folks lose protein during the day, but if you empty your bladder before you go to sleep and then check your urine in the morning, it's protein-free. Ask your physician about this. However, I am MUCH more concerend about the blood. This needs a workup especially if it's not lifelong.