Injuried knee for 2 month front/both sides of knee pain swelling front and back of knee, nerves in back of knee cause tingling in foot, can't bend kne?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Need an evaluation

You have a knee Ed fusion, and swelling in the back is a Baker cyst, and that is compressing on certain structures.
There are other things I can mimic this. You need to have imaging, and evaluation, fluid removed from the knee, and a good idea of what the internal structural problems that may be compressing the nerve or vascular structures in the back of the knee

In brief: Need an evaluation

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman