How can I gain weight fast?

Don't. Just like losing weight fast isn't good, gaining weight fast is not either. Look at your weight and your diet. People have different metabolism and some can eat everything and gain nothing. Others are the opposite. If you are taking in quite a bit of calories and not gaining weight you may want to see your family physician and make sure you are not hypothyroid or another medical issue.
Diet and muscle mass. To gain weight you have to consume more calories than you are burning. Do this in a healthy way though. Don't choose junk or fast food. Keep a well balanced diet and make sure you are getting all the nutrients you need. Don't cut out exercise as it is very good for you. Weight lifting and other muscle building exercises can help you increase your body mass.