Have a hole below my breasts. I searched a condition called pectus excavatum that looks very similar to mine but is that in between chest? What is it?

Pectus excavatum.... Pectus excavatum is a defect in the sternum, the bone in the middle of your chest. In this defect, the sternum looks "caved in"-the sternum is lower into the chest. This occurs midline. Not sure this is what you are describing so it would be a good idea for your doctor to examine you to diagnose your condition and treat if needed. Good luck!
Yes. It is genetic and nothing to worry. If severe it can be surgically corrected but it is major surgery. If you do nothing you will be fine. .