After 10 years I still get tight ot tingles in the back and legs. I practice gym stretching and got accupunctor yet.?

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology
In brief: TINGLES BACK & LEGS
Tingling, known as paresthesias, can be a result of some medications you may be taking.
Do you take any statin drugs? Any others? If you don't stretch at the gym, do you still get tingling? Stop for a week and see what happens.

In brief: TINGLES BACK & LEGS
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Paresthesias
I agree with dr litt but also would add paresthesias are common in fibromyalgia.
Are there tender points when you touch areas in you body. Ask your phyisician to check that out also.

In brief: Paresthesias
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman