Apnea test last night, as norm couldn't sleep but yet always tired. Never put on mask. Think slept from 2til he woke me @6 & I was out! Possibe apnea?

Dr. Sue Ferranti

In brief: Sleep test...

In order to know if you had sleep apnea, you need to find out the results of your sleep test.
Sometimes the test is set up that if you have sleep apnea during the 1st part of the night, they will put you on CPAP. But, other tests are set up that they watch you sleep untreated for the whole night. So, you really need the result to know if you have sleep apnea or not. Good luck!

In brief: Sleep test...

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology