My vitamin d level is at 15 what could have caused this? And what problems will I get from this, is this normal?

Dr. Bryan Levey
In brief: Big question
Your vitamin d is low from insufficient intake of vitamin d or from lack of sun exposure or both.
Vitamin d is essentially for the body to use calcium to build and maintain bones. Additionally, vitamin d is one of many regulators of the immune system. You could be more susceptible to viruses like the flu, and to diseases like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. You need to take vitamin d every day.

In brief: Big question
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Issues of gall bladd
When fat soluble vitamins are low signof poor pancreatic enzymes and sludge i'n gall bladder unless you correct these vit d level will not improve and low vit d will cause osteoporosis eventually - weak bones.

In brief: Issues of gall bladd
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Peter Kurzweil