Hello doctor sorry to bother you but I have a pain if I can describe it as a pain right above my ear and in my ear what should I do?

Ear infection. Get an exam from your doctor you may have otitis media or externa or another condition that requires a physical exam. In the eventuality you have a bacterial ear infection a 10 day course of antibiotics is usually prescribed , or drops if you have swimmers ear. Good luck .