How can I loose my over weight? My weight is 110kg n my age is 21yrs n my hight is 5'4

Dr. Mounir Khaled
Bariatrics
In brief: Professional help
Check any bariatric center in your area.
Wt. Loss is not only about loosing the wt, it is about managing the problem for life and learning new skills. Magic pill does not exist and doubt it will ever.

In brief: Professional help
Dr. Mounir Khaled
Dr. Mounir Khaled
Dr. Bryan Levey
In brief: Get on a program
It's really, really hard to do this by yourself.
Being told to "eat right and exercise, " while technically correct, is not very helpful advice. It doesn't matter if you have a tendency to be over weight. No one gets obese without over eating. There are several programs that work well, and they all work by helping you to change your lifestyle. I have been where you are now.

In brief: Get on a program
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Holly Barth
General Practice
In brief: Start with lifestyle
Try changing your diet and exercise habits.
Reduce your calorie intake. Choose healthy foods and watch your calories. Make sure you watch what you're drinking too (soda, alcohol, etc). Exercise several times a week. You need to burn more calories than you consume. There are several programs that will track the information for you. After that, you can consult your physician for other options.

In brief: Start with lifestyle
Holly Barth
Holly Barth
Answer assisted by Holly Barth, Medical Student
In brief: Lifestyle/surgery
There are multiple ways to lose weight.
The core of all is good dietery choices and a good exercise program that can be as simple as walking 1 hour/day. Medications can be used and then weight loss surgery is a great effective option as long as you are willing to make the lifestyle changes to go with it. Check out obesityhelp.Com for physicians in your area.

In brief: Lifestyle/surgery
There are multiple ways to lose weight.
Dr. Leena Khaitan
Dr. Leena Khaitan
Dr. Bryan Levey
In brief: Programs
Programs that are available and effective include weight watchers (which is very difficult) and take shape for life.
There are others too. Do not do any program that does not include a balanced diet and exercise; programs like atkins work, but are unsustainable for most of us, thus are not "life style changes." surgery should only be a last resort and is really not a good option.

In brief: Programs
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Robert True
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Try HCG and Diet pla
If you've tried diet and exercise, check with your doctor to make sure you don't have any hormonal or medical issues.
Changing your metabolism can also help. I have a program using real HCG (not the otc drops) that works extremely well for this. See if there is a doctor in your area doing my program (i.e. Go to www.Hcgtruediet.Com). You can also buy my book, "break the cycle" sold on amazon.Com.

In brief: Try HCG and Diet pla
Dr. Robert True
Dr. Robert True
Holly Barth
General Practice
In brief: Start with lifestyle

In brief: Start with lifestyle
Holly Barth
Holly Barth
In brief: Surgery
Start thinking about surgery if your bmi is above 40.

In brief: Surgery
Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski
Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Work out
Since you are young you will do very well with p90x program - 90 day fitness workout.
The other program i like control-it by biotics.

In brief: Work out
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vicken Poochikian