Cardiac Murmur 1, Location, Apex, Timing, Diastolic, Systolic ejection. WHAT Does it mean?

Murmur. Hello and welcome to HealthTap, I am a little unclear about the description. I am assuming this is physical examination finding but the systolic ejection makes me think of you are referring to the Ejection fraction on ECHO. Would you mind clarifying it? Thank you.
Any Murmur. With a diastolic component necessitates echo examination. Usually diastolic murmurs are associated with bicuspid aortic valves that do not completely close when they are supposed to, and result in backward flow of blood into the ventricle when the heart is relaxed. What you describe, though apparently mild, is pretty classic for that. Get an echo, I'm sure your doctor recommended one.