Would internal meatus herpes be easily visible? Have small red pimple inside meatus that Itches all day, no pain. Received unprotected oral. Have UTI

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: May be herpes

Herpes can initially cause itching.
That's often followed by a blister that ulcerates. May cause pain, especially on urinating. The only way to tell if HSV is to do a swab of some fluid from the sore. Since you were able to see the "pimple" I'm not sure why you are asking if it easily visible. The doctor can use a magnifying glass to view it if needed. Best wishes. Always use a condom.

In brief: May be herpes

Herpes can initially cause itching.
Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin