Wisdom teeth extracted already 10 years ago, I believe it has left behind a small piece of tooth, and my gland is swollen and gum inflammed, should I?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: See expert

May have gum disease.
See your Dentist. Referral to a Periodontist may be prudent. "Small piece of tooth" may be a spicule of bone.

In brief: See expert

May have gum disease.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Yes you should

See a local dentist to determine whether or not a small piece of tooth was actually left.
That may or may not be the case. There are a number of other possibilities as well. Swollen glands and inflamed gums are two reasons to have this evaluated as soon as possible!

In brief: Yes you should

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Arnon Rubin