I Have small red bumps sporadically around my legs, hips, and arms but only around a total of 10-15 over all areas and three just appeared on the roof of my mouth. They're almost like what a pimple that just started to form looks like. Completely red, no

Dr. Joseph Bark
Dermatology

In brief: Papules

It really sounds as if you have two from us.
I cannot envision what are the bumps on the roof of the mouth would relate to the bumps on your skin. But there are such conditions, they just need to be evaluated personally. The most important asset of a dermatologist is his/her eyes, so you need to have this rash evaluated.

In brief: Papules

Dr. Joseph Bark
Dr. Joseph Bark
Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: ConsiderConsultation

Your symptoms are suggestive of a viral illness, such as Hand Foot and Mouth disease.
However without seeing the rash it's not possible to make a definitive diagnosis. Consider an online consultation with a Health Tap physician where you can upload images of the rash.

In brief: ConsiderConsultation

Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin