I tested positive for neural tube defect (I'm 20 weeks). I had my level 2 ultrasound and everything is normal. Should I still be worried?

Yes. Vigilant is a better term. All tests have a certain propensity for false positive and false negative results. While the ultrasound is reassuring, don't let it bring down your guard. Remember to communicate the findings with staff at the hospital/delivery environment as well as to the NICU/well-baby staff as relevant. A focused post-partum physical exam (baby) is important.