What are the risks and benefits of having lasik surgery performed on your eyes at age twenty?

Very safe. Lasik is a very safe procedure if done on the appropriate pt. The biggest risk of the surgery is infection which is very rare as long as the pt takes the appropriate post op drops, and something called ectasia, where you can develop irregular astigmatism after the procedure. Fortunately this also is rare and is one of the things that your dr is screening for during your work up.
May Regress. If your eyes have finished growing as evidenced by three years of no change in prescription, minimal risk of regression as you get older. I do not recommend laser vision correction for anyone under 18 and the youngest I have done was 19 with three year history of prescription stability.
Your eyes may change. You may have a change in your prescription as you get older. Wait until you are 25.
Lasik. As long as your prescription is stable, you should do well. Having lasik as age 20 would give you the longest period possible without the need for glasses.