Will cymbalta (duloxetine) help me with depression and anxiety caused by lymphoma and the cancer treatment? I feel really stressed out

In brief: I would not rely on

a medication alone to get you through this difficult time.
Cymbalta is an excellent medication. But if this were combined with some form of therapy and good use of your support system that would likely be even more effective. God Bless

In brief: I would not rely on

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Good chances

There's reason to hope that it will and many alternatives to try if it doesn't.
There's also - and I believe this is most important - supportive/coaching psychotherapy with a specialist Health Psychologist. Your cancer Dr may be able to refer you but they really make a difference!Of course this is crazy stressful in many ways. It's worth getting ALL the help you can. I hope all goes well !

In brief: Good chances

Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery