I have taken eight testosterone injections for low T.my sperm motility dropped from 60% to 5%.When can I regain original motility as I now stopped .

In brief: Few weeks to months

Hopefully it is reversible Get better after a few weeks to months

In brief: Few weeks to months

In brief: A few months

Hello Mr. Mahoney, Testosterone injections cause decreased sperm count and motility because the body needs it's own Testosterone, which the injections suppressed, for sperm production.
It takes about 3 months to produce new sperm so it will probably take at least that long to recover your previous sperm function. Let me know if I can be of further help. Dr. Long

In brief: A few months

Dr. Andrea Brand