I'm a 21 yo male, was house bound for 4 years with depression, rarely saw daylight..Now i'm normal, but muscle in my limbs is barely there. Wat can do?

Dr. Asa Marokus
In brief: See a doctor
I would discuss with your pcp and come up with a plan.
Sounds like you have atrophied (wasted away) some of your muscle. If you are having any mobility or strength difficulties, might need to see an occupational therapist or a trainer.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Asa Marokus
Dr. Asa Marokus
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Exercise
It sounds like you have experienced muscle wasting.
The only way to get it back is to exercise. Also, healthy diet with ample protein intake (at least 1 gram/kg/day) should be enough.

In brief: Exercise
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. William Drescher
Generally when you think protein, think meat, of any kind. But to rebuild muscle you need protein and carbohydrates and exercise. A balanced diet is the best bet + exercise. You might seek a referral for physical therapy to get started so you don't hurt yourself
Dr. Paul Rogers
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine
In brief: PT
Recommend a physical therapist to develop a conditioning program for you.

In brief: PT
Dr. Paul Rogers
Dr. Paul Rogers
Dr. Eric Weisman