The last couple weeks when I stand from a sitting position and start walking I feel a light-headed and get a warm tingling sensation all over my body ?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Postural light head

F of unknown age and ethnicity and healthy problems and medications history asks: When stand from a sitting position and start waking fee light headed and get warm tingling sensation all over my body? ANS; I am not clear what the question is.
Most likely your BP is dropping when you stand. Tell your Dr and have then check your BP seated and standing.

In brief: Postural light head

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine