How do I know if my mirania is falling out?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Strings
Your should be able to feel the strings of your Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud with your hand.
They feel tiny, but still feelable if you search for those. If you don't feel them, you may need to have your physician look for them.

In brief: Strings
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Mirena (levonorgestrel)
The chances of a Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud falling out are low 1/1750.
You should be able to feel the string with your finger tip. If not schedule an appointment and your doc can check for you with an exam or sonogram.

In brief: Mirena (levonorgestrel)
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Mirania
Please describe your mirania so we can answer your question better and help you.

In brief: Mirania
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Adam Levy