Had root canal done. Now part of tooth is still painful. Endodontist says maybe a crack. Dentist wants to save tooth should I have it pulled?

In brief: Wants and needs

What want to do and what we need to do may be different.
If the tooth is cracked, it may be hopeless. Only the practitioners who are treating you can make the final call. I would not invest more time or money into restoring that tooth unless you are pain free. Implants may be an option.

In brief: Wants and needs

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: What to do?

Unfortunately we cannot evaluate whether or not the tooth can be saved or should be extracted.
Nor can we properly discuss options, prognosis, treatment options without personally clinically examining & seeing x-rays of your teeth. There are just too many factors involved and we need much more information which is not supplied to guide you to proper course of action. If unsure get a second opinion

In brief: What to do?

Dr. Arnon Rubin