I have this cut under my chin that has been there for a couple of days. The scab is a yellow crystal substance, is this normal or is it infected?

Pathology

In brief: Likely normal

If the site is not hurting and not red, it is likely to be dried serum that normally exudes in the healing process.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Likely normal