I am on phentermine and cannot sleep due to the numerous bug bites I have. I took one Benadryl (diphenhydramine) allergy. Anything I need to watch using both these meds?

Dr. Christopher Guzik

In brief: Drug to drug

Increased drying of mucus glands in eyes, nose , throat may occur. Internal eye pressure may increase and you may experience difficulty with urination or constipation

In brief: Drug to drug

Dr. Christopher Guzik
Dr. Christopher Guzik
Dr. Peter Baumann
Are you sure its the bug bites and not the phentermine that keeps you from sleeping?
Dr. Natalie Hodge

In brief: Minimal concerns

Usually if anything Phentermine will keep you from sleeping.
Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is sedating. This should be fine. I am not concerned! Hope you can get a good night's rest!

In brief: Minimal concerns

Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Natalie Hodge