I have severe hip pain and can hardy move my left leg. I have constant shooting pain from hip down. I also have back pain What should I do?

Disc disease/injury. Low back pain radiating down the leg is called sciatica. Given the severity of your complaint, you need to be evaluated by a local doctor, get an xray, and go to physical therapy and take ibuprofen or Naproxen for a month. if not improved, then get an MRI. If exam warrants an MRI early on, your local doctor will get it ordered.