Sharp pain in my left or right ovary about once a week, period has completely stopped for 2 months now, can an ovarian cyst (s) cause a + preg. Test?

It's a baby. A positive pregnancy test is a baby until proven otherwise. If unsure, one can repeat a home urine pregnancy test 7-10 days later... they are very accurate. If the second test is positive, there's a baby embryo or fetus in there. That means it's time to call one's doctor to schedule a prenatal visit. The usual ovarian cysts don't cause false positive pregnancy tests.