Hey, I'm a 26 year old female, traveling in Cambodia, I've recently been having irritation, and itching around my anus, redness and small white bumps.

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Pinworm infection

This sounds like pinworm. Definitely sanitation there might be lower than where you're from-and the pinworm eggs can survive for 2 or 3 weeks outside the body-so easy to pick up.
Not sure if you're familiar with the tape test? where you stick clear tape around your anus first thing in the a.m. (to get eggs) and bring to a doc. Or try empiric therapy-pyrantel pamoate, mebendazole or albendazole.

In brief: Pinworm infection

Dr. Shontae Buffington