I still find severe stomach ache when I eat spicy foods. My doc adviced to stop nonveg, oily and spicy foods. I started believing my stomach is allerg?

Food sensitivity. You may be sensitive or allergic to certain foods. Great Plains Laboratory in Kansas USA has a good dried-blood spot test for food sensitivity which can be done through the mail or your local doc may have one. Alternatively, you can do a food elimination diet and see the results. Peace and good health.