19 years old PCOS w/ acne prone, skin/some symptoms improved greatly from taking Yaz birth control. However, my breasts went from a 34B to a 34D in 3 months. They sag/ covered in stretch marks. I want my old breasts back...? Better BC/PCOS options?

Dr. Toree Malasanos
Pediatrics - Endocrinology

In brief: PCOS

There are other treatments for PCOS and a thorough evaluation could tailor the treatment for you.
Many women need birth control pills to normalize hormone levels. Lower estrogen levels and weight loss could shrink the breasts but the stretch marks are usually permanent.

In brief: PCOS

Dr. Toree Malasanos
Dr. Toree Malasanos
Dr. Lawrence Scalzo

natural remedies for pcos and acne; if overweight lose weight, can use benzoyl peroxide 5 % gel nightly for acne, if tolerated [will get a sunburn like dry skin for it is a chemical peel and take s2 (racepinephrine) months to get new skin layer, less acne] can increase to 2x/day .
less strong estrogen might help if all else fails . see a dermatologist and gynecologist

Dr. Lawrence Scalzo
Dr. Lawrence Scalzo
Dr. Cindy Juster