I just took ibuprofen 800 and a naproxen 500. (Middle of the night tooth ache) should I go to the hospital?

Toothache. Usually caused by infection. Pain killers, even in large dose may not do more than take the edge off. Antibiotics may help control spread of infection. The only way to eliminate the pain is to treat the tooth, root canal/crown or extraction/implant/crown. Cold compresses may help ease the pain, but what you really need to do is see a Dentist 1st thing AM.
Depends. These medications can cause severe stomach and kidney problems if taken at high doses for a long period of time. A single high dose like this is unlikely to harm you unless you have underlying stomach or kidney disease. You may want to go to emergency if the pain is so severe that you feel you need to take so much medication like this.. Make sure to get some food in your stomach now.