Treatment for undisplaced fracture or bone bruise of posterior medial talus and articular surface, and minor bone bruise distal calcaneous?

See orthopedic surg. Please see an orthopedic surgeon. Most likely need to be on crutches for a number of weeks. May need to wear a cast or boot as well. Some taler fractures also result in AVN which prolong the treatment course. .

Related Questions