I have sciatica and its causing pains in my legs my knees and even in myneck what should I do?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Back & Neck

Issues are the cause of your problems.
The sciatica is due to your low back resulting in pain in the knee and legs. The neck is causing its own issues. I would suggest seeing a spine specialist that can evaluate both of these areas to address your issues.

In brief: Back & Neck

Issues are the cause of your problems.
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Mark Eisenberg
Neurosurgery

In brief: See your Doctor

Sciatica can certainly cause pain in the legs and the knees and can be diagnosed and treated quite successfully.
Sciatica however does not cause pain in the neck. An evaluation by your doctor or a neurologist should be able to pinpoint your problem.

In brief: See your Doctor

Dr. Mark Eisenberg
Dr. Mark Eisenberg
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
True sciatica will involve back pain that travels down the back/side of your leg, frequently down to your foot. Knee area pain can be part of this distribution but also can be a separate issue. Neck pain is definately an independent problem.

In brief: Investigate

U need to be investigated by your doctor for sciatica involving legs and neck.

In brief: Investigate

Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

In brief: No sciatica in neck

Sciatica does not cause neck pain.

In brief: No sciatica in neck

Sciatica does not cause neck pain.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld